Friday, May 13, 2011

falling off the wagon

The title should say it all....
Lately I have fallen into the rut where I am making excuses to have foods I know are not good for my body.  Seems as if, on those days, everyone I know is pushing my buttons,  either offering foods to me that used to be a comfort food or wanting to eat at places that I have limited healthy choices.  Ever have one of those days?   It's like the world is out to get you and no matter how hard you try, it throws everything your way to win!  I will find myself eating the foods that make me feel awesome and full of energy for three days and then it is like someone has thrown the switch and I find myself trying to sabotage everything.  I can tell, when I do fall off, my body suffers and it takes days to get back to the energy and pep I had before the fall.  It is all about being human and I do not suffer from guilt because I had a bad day!  I am gonna take it one day at a time and do the best I can!  This would be so much easier if I had a great support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment